Friday, November 03, 2006

Last night's music affair

Last night, scotch at hand, while in my music room (which is also my son's bedroom) and listening to Porcupine Tree "In Absentia" DTS 5.1 CD, I was wondering how is it possible to switch from one tipe of music to another and still enjoy it the same?. Do you have to be in certain mood to enjoy jazz?. So I made a drastical switch from Porcupine Tree to Carly Simon's concert DVD "Live at the Queen Mary II" where she preforms songs from her great american songbook's CD "Moonlight Serenade" and hey! Diferent music, same joy! From Carly Simon I moved to Al Di Meola's DVD "One Night Only" recorded in a concert in Germany along with a string quartet. Again, diferent music, same joy! Finally I ended listening to James Taylor's "October Road" Super Audio CD. Very diferent music but very same joy!
So good music is always good music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home