Friday, February 16, 2007

Dream Theater

Long time without visiting my own blog.
Anyways, a couple of weeks ago I got the concert DVD of Dream Theater's Score:XOX 20th anniversay world tour with the Octavarium Orchestra.
I actualy ordered this DVD for my son as a christmas present but when I first heard it I went nuts! It reminded me of those days in the late 70's and early 80's when a good record realy hit you hard.
What a great band! all profesionals in their fields. Great singer and a great sound.
No music lover should miss this magnificent concert.

Another recent adquisition is Porcupine Tree's Arriving Somewhere live DVD.
Wilson and band in their best!
Excelent recording and a great concert.

These two concerts along with Marillion's Marbles in the Road are the best stuff I have heard in the last years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jojojo Espero que te encuentres bien. No sabía que tu país era tan interesante.
Espero que visites mi facebook o el blog
Y así te enteras de como va mi viaje.

Un caluroso abrazo!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1449248920

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home